Monday 9 January 2012

First time for me

Hi
This my first attempt at writing a blog,the grammer might not be so good .
I went to the Toronto International Bike Show this weekend and took a couple pictures.
Kyle Keast new ride for 2012 ,it looks fast just sitting there "The Dozer" should do good this summer.

I met a young lady that races indurocross and we got talking about how women's racing in Canada
is not well supported or well recongnized .
She races against guys that know that she is faster than them but don't respect her as a racer ,instead there ego's get in the way because they know they will get the "you got beat by a girl" comment.
If you belive that your a "dumbass" sorry it's true.
I have 2 nieces that race motocross and looks like the only female riders they will be able to look up too race in the states.
I am sure there are CEO's in Big company's that have daughters that do some kind of sport that would
think this wrong fund more money into racing programs for women.
The show was pretty good more for the street bike person but lots to see and sit on.
Here's a few pictures



No comments:

Post a Comment