Monday 12 March 2012

Opening Day at GopherDunes

With the warm temps and sun shining,GopherDunes opened earlier then usual.
It was nice to get out and shoot outside,could tell by my hand cramping from
 holding the camera most of the day I was out of shape.
I got there around noon and only saw a couple trailers and thought it was
 going to be a slow day,but I was wrong .
By the time I left they had almost 90 riders sign in .
There were bikes and quads out shaking the cobwebs off.
GopherDunes will be open this week Wed Thur Fri and the weekend.

Jason Burke
Machine Racing powered Honda

Bill Law

Steve Simms
on his SSR ride

Karly Pozdnekoff
Canadian women's Pro

Derek Hnatko

Not sure who this was but he was
fun to shoot.

Duncan Macleod

Cooper Larche
Getting some big air

Shawn Rose
on his StrictlyMx ride

Drew Anger

Thanks to the Schuster family for opening early
on a beautiful sunny Sunday



No comments:

Post a Comment